[Insight-developers] KWStyle errors were not reporting

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Mon Sep 29 15:15:49 EDT 2008

Personally, I have not paid attention to style errors in Testing. But,
I think we should because these test are often used by new itk users
as an example of good itk usage. As Gaetan points out, there are lots
of tests that fail style checks. I hope in the future we can start to
fix them. Review is a good place to start.

Bill