[Insight-developers] Good News regarding Consolidated Morphology and Visual Studio 6

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Tue Sep 30 16:41:12 EDT 2008

Gaëtan,

I have checked in fixes (really minor ones) that correctly compile on
Visual Studio 6 when ITK_USE_CONSOLIDATED_MORPHOLOGY is ON. The main
issue was that the template function definition somehow confused the
compiler when the template code was included.

Also, Alex's new Quad Mesh algorithms code in Review also compile with
minor changes.

I apologize to Luis and others who want to drop Visual Studio 6 support.

I thank Luis for sending me a legal copy of Visual Studio 6.

Bill