[Insight-developers] setting ITK + VTK environment

Guru Rajan.R gururajan.r at raster.in
Fri Apr 3 02:03:04 EDT 2009

Hi,

Please help me in setting ITK environment.
I got your mail through ITK insight developers list.

Actually i have .Net 2005 and am working as VC++ developer.

right now am working in an hospital which requires ITK + VTK
environment. basically they have CT scanning machine and we want to
develop an 3d image viewer though these tools.

I have reviewed  your gettingstarted document from Kitware website. Even
now i have some more questions in working with.

And i have downloaded CMake setup also.

Please help me in setting up environment for VC++ in  VS2005.

Thanks & warm Regards
Guru