[Insight-developers] New Statistics location and dependencies on old statistics files

Karthik Krishnan karthik.krishnan at kitware.com
Fri Apr 10 12:58:31 EDT 2009

Bill:

I committed a few fixes.. Please update again.

The location for the refactored classes is
  http://svn.na-mic.org/NAMICSandBox/trunk/ITKStatisticsPipelineRefactoring

There are two confusing directories in the NAMIC sandbox. Perhaps you
checked out the mistaken abandoned folder given by :
  http://svn.na-mic.org/NAMICSandBox/trunk/RefactoringITKStatisticsClasses

karthik

--
Karthik Krishnan