[Insight-developers] New Statistics: More uncovered code

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 10:59:06 EDT 2009

Guys,

In the new statistics, itkExpectationMaximizationMixtureModelEstimator
has several methods that do not show up as code in the coverage.

They are

estimator->CalculateExpectation()
estimator->GetMaximumIteration()
estimator->GetInitialProportions()
estimator->GetSample()
estimator->GetNumberOfComponents()
estimator->GetTerminationCode()
estimator->GetComponentMembershipFunction(0)

The method estimator->CalculateExpectation() is protected and I could
not add it to0 the test. I search the rest of the statistics code and
could not find it referenced.

Another method: estimator->GetInitialProportions() generates a compiler error.

Bill