[Insight-developers] ITK 3.18 Plans : Moving Multi-threaded registration classes from Review

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Thu Dec 3 14:19:27 EST 2009

As the release date of ITK 3.18 gets closer,
we should start defining what we want to see
included in this release.

We have a list of IJ papers that are suggested
to be moved into Review for ITK 3.18.

And we probably should try to move some code
from Review into final destination directories.

----

In particular, there is some interest in moving
the multi-threaded registration metrics and their
auxiliary classes.

Officially, some of the Linux distributions
(Fedora and Debian) cannot include the files in
Review and Patented due to their unclear
licensing status.

---

Does anyone have objections to moving these
registration classes from Code/Review into
Code/Algorithms ?

    Thanks for any comments,