[Insight-developers] ITK 3.18 Plans : Moving Multi-threaded registration classes from Review

Hans Johnson hans-johnson at uiowa.edu
Thu Dec 3 14:23:55 EST 2009

Luis,

I would fully support moving the multi-threaded registration from Review to
the official release.  I've been extensively testing our applications with
the Review settings  (BRAINSDemonWarp, BRAINSFit), and bug fixes last year
in Utah and Boston programmers week have resolved all the issues I had.  It
has been very stable.

Hans

--
Hans J. Johnson, Ph.D.