[Insight-developers] ITK 3.18 Plans : Moving Multi-threaded registration classes from Review

Bradley Lowekamp blowekamp at mail.nih.gov
Fri Dec 4 09:51:16 EST 2009

Does this include the new resample class? If so I am aware of an outstanding issue that one user was reporting. I am not sure if it's in the bug tracker though.

This is the use of std::complex<> pixel types with the resampling methods. While the original resampling class was close to working, just needed a robust clamp method, the review resampling class in more complicated due it's instantiation of all the interpolation methods.

I believe these classes need a closer look at what pixel types it should support.

Brad

Bradley Lowekamp
Lockheed Martin Contractor for
National Library of Medicine