[Insight-developers] ITK 3.18 Plans : Moving Multi-threaded registration classes from Review

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Fri Dec 4 12:21:00 EST 2009

Hi Brad,

I was planning on moving this resampling filter class too,
but the issues that you list really sound like show stoppers
for that class.

Given that the multi-threaded classes do not depend on
this version of the resampling filter, we could leave the
resampling filter to mature further in the Code/Review
directory.

To be more specific, here is the list of classes (files)
proposed to be moved from Code/Review to
Code/Algorithms:

A) Metrics:

itkOptImageToImageMetric.h
itkOptImageToImageMetric.txx

itkOptMatchCardinalityImageToImageMetric.h
itkOptMatchCardinalityImageToImageMetric.txx

itkOptMattesMutualInformationImageToImageMetric.h
itkOptMattesMutualInformationImageToImageMetric.txx

itkOptMeanSquaresImageToImageMetric.h
itkOptMeanSquaresImageToImageMetric.txx

B) Interpolators:

itkOptLinearInterpolateImageFunction.h
itkOptLinearInterpolateImageFunction.txx

itkOptBSplineInterpolateImageFunction.h
itkOptBSplineInterpolateImageFunction.txx

C) Filters:  (listed just for completness)

(blocked) itkOptResampleImageFilter.h
(blocked) itkOptResampleImageFilter.txx

Apart from (C), do you see in this list any other
class that should stay further in the Code/Review
directory ?