[Insight-developers] ITK 3.18 Plans : Moving Multi-threaded registration classes from Review

Stephen Aylward stephen.aylward at kitware.com
Thu Dec 3 14:26:39 EST 2009

Hi Luis,

Recall there is only funding for one main release over the next 12
months.  The goal was to focus on getting stuff into
InsightApplications from the IJ.   I also agree moving code from
Review to main ITK should be pursued.    The other releases weren't
suppose to do much moving from IJ to ITK in anticipation of ITK v4.

Are you planning on 3.18 being the big ITK release between now and next October?

Thanks,
Stephen

--
Stephen R. Aylward, Ph.D.