[Insight-developers] What is LINEAR_INTERPOLATOR_FIXED?

Stephen Aylward stephen.aylward at kitware.com
Mon Jul 27 10:03:10 EDT 2009

I agree - linear interp opt should be enabled when registration op is enabled.

Even better...how about a USE_OPTIMIZED_METHODS flag that turns on all
of the bells and whistles: transform IO, centered pixels, oriented
images, libxml2, .....?

(Of course, my real preference is to only have USE_REVIEW that
enables/disables all of the experimental code, but others seem to like
cmake variable proliferation :) ).

Stephen