[Insight-developers] label object manipulation

Wes Turner wes.turner at kitware.com
Thu Jun 25 16:55:49 EDT 2009

Gaetan and Kishore,
We have a new intern here, Sophie Chen.  Sophie will be working with me to
continue the port of the Insight Journal Article 176 - "Label object
representation and manipulation with ITK".  With Sophie's help, we should be
able to continue making progress.

Two questions:

   1. Do you have any modifications in your local repository that we should
   obtain before continuing the port?
   2. Any requests/recommendations for the next set of filters to port?

Thanks again, and I hope this helps!

- Wes

--
Wesley D. Turner, Ph.D.