[Insight-developers] label object manipulation

Gaëtan Lehmann gaetan.lehmann at jouy.inra.fr
Thu Jun 25 17:21:52 EDT 2009

Le 25 juin 09 à 22:55, Wes Turner a écrit :

> Gaetan and Kishore,
>
> We have a new intern here, Sophie Chen.  Sophie will be working with
> me to continue the port of the Insight Journal Article 176 - "Label
> object representation and manipulation with ITK".  With Sophie's
> help, we should be able to continue making progress.

Great!

> Two questions:
> 	• Do you have any modifications in your local repository that we
> should obtain before continuing the port?

Yes, I've fixed a few bugs — most of them related to threaded
processing.
The last version is available at http://voxel.jouy.inra.fr/darcs/contrib-itk/binaryAttributeMorphology/binaryAttributeMorphology.tar.gz

> 	• Any requests/recommendations for the next set of filters to port?

I stay on what I proposed some time ago:

   Then I would go with the simple filters for label manipulation:

   AggregateLabelMapFilter
   ChangeLabelLabelMapFilter
   MergeLabelMapFilter
   PackLabelMapFilter
   ShiftScaleLabelMapFilter

   And the one to manipulate the region:

   AutoCropLabelMapFilter
   ChangeRegionLabelMapFilter
   CropLabelMapFilter
   PadLabelMapFilter
   RegionFromReferenceLabelMapFilter

But that's really a matter of choice :-)

> Thanks again, and I hope this helps!

Thanks!

Gaëtan