[Insight-developers] Review/Statistics vs Numerics/Statistics -- missing itkScalarImageToListAdaptor?

kent williams norman-k-williams at uiowa.edu
Thu Oct 1 11:00:21 EDT 2009

Actually what I discovered too is this: MITK used the non-review classes in
an MITK class named itk::Statistics::MITKScalarImageToHistogramGenerator,
which is almost exactly the same as
itk::Statistics::ScalarImagetoHistogramGenerator.

I'm investigating whether substituting the ITK version in MITK will let the
program build and run properly.