[Insight-developers] Review/Statistics vs Numerics/Statistics -- missing itkScalarImageToListAdaptor?

Karthik Krishnan karthik.krishnan at kitware.com
Thu Oct 1 10:56:18 EDT 2009

No, I think those classes aren't meant to be ported over. There are
major API, hierarchy and naming changes.

Please see the statistics migration guide at
http://www.itk.org/Wiki/Proposals:Refactoring_Statistics_Framework_2007_Migration_Users_Guide

- The class ScalarImageToListAdaptor is now superseded by
ImageToListSampleAdaptor which handles among other images, scalar
images as well.
- The class ListSampleToHistogramGenerator has been refactored as
SampleToHistogramGenerator. (List samples now derive from Sample and
hence the change)

karthik