[Insight-developers] itkConfigure.h is not found

daryoush mortazavi mortazavi.daryoush at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 23:03:35 EDT 2009

  Dear Valued Insight Developers,

I am beginner in using ITK. I have a problem in building the projects using
ITK.
After building e.g. Image1.cxx, the following message is appeared.
Appearantly, it can not find the file "ITKConfigure.h". There is no such a
file in my ITKInsight folder. Would you please help me with solving this
problem?
best
Daryoush

Image1.cxx

c:\daryoush\academic\MS\MedicalImages-Software\ITK\InsightToolkit-3.16.0\Code\Common\itkWin32Header.h(23)
: fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: *'itkConfigure.h'*: No such
file or directory