[Insight-developers] contribution of JHU Computational Anatomy algorithms based on Large Deformation Diffeomorphic Mapping and Laplace-Beltrami eigenanalysis

Michel Audette michel.audette at kitware.com
Tue Oct 27 09:57:13 EDT 2009

Hi Arnaud,

thanks for your kind response. I'll have a look at the IJ paper and discuss
it with my collaborators at JHU.

Dear fellow developers,
on another note, I should correct my previous post, based on correspondence
from Michael Miller. The contribution by JHU to the IJ and, hopefully ITK,
will be the Laplace-Beltrami eigenanalysis, but not the LDDMM. Perhaps the
community at large can revisit the latter problem once the Laplace-Beltrami
code is in place.

I apologize for the misinformation on my part.

Best wishes,

Michel

--
Michel Audette, Ph.D.