[Insight-developers] Dashboard help

Gaëtan Lehmann gaetan.lehmann at jouy.inra.fr
Thu Aug 5 09:29:02 EDT 2010

Hi Hans,

Le 5 août 10 à 14:56, Hans Johnson a écrit :

> I’ve made progress in returning the ITKv4 Dashboard back to a green
> state, but the remaining issues seem to be errors that are occurring
> in environments that I won’t have time to replicate.
>
> Would the dashboard maintainers of the failing test cases please help?
>
> I am concerned about investing too much time in these last errors
> and warnings , because they appear to be related to parts of the
> code that are scheduled for major changes in the near future
> (Wrapping, and Utilities).

I have disable the anachronism warning on sun compiler, by passing the
option -erroff=badargtype2w to the compiler. It should greatly
decrease the number of warning with that compiler. I still have to
figure out how to pass that option without the need to configure it in
ccmake though.

I'll have a look at the other wrapping related warnings. Some are
quite difficult to understand though, like

   Code/Common/itkSmartPointer.h:70: warning: array subscript is above
array bounds

Not sure what I should do of this one!

Gaëtan

--