[Insight-developers] KWStyle

Hans Johnson hans-johnson at uiowa.edu
Sun Jul 18 10:39:42 EDT 2010

In reviewing the ITK style guide on page 11, in section 3.7.3, It states
that the brace should be in the first column of the function.  In the
example code on page 13, the brace is indented two spaces.

I can make the code beautifier (or my editor) do either of these, but not
both.

I think that functions should be formatted consistently with respect to the
brace body.

Regards,
Hans
--