[Insight-developers] KWStyle

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Sun Jul 18 10:48:04 EDT 2010

Hans,

I think in the .h files we use the convention of a two space indent,
while in the txx and cxx files we keep it in the first column.

I'm not sure why, but that is what we have been doing and that is what
KWStyle enforces I think. I know that my emacs settings do not work
properly in the .h files and I always have to override them when I
edit a .h file.

Bill