[Insight-developers] Git Hub of queued up ITK changes

Bradley Lowekamp blowekamp at mail.nih.gov
Thu Jul 29 17:56:53 EDT 2010

Hello Hans,

Are we going to require that the systems have a functioning 64-bit integer and type long long?

I just quickly looked through your changes. There are many so hopefully I didn't miss this one. The related defines are ITK_HAS_INT_64 and ITK_TYPE_USE_LONG_LONG. They spread from itkIntType.h and itkConfigure.h.in.

Brad