[Insight-developers] Git Hub of queued up ITK changes

Hans Johnson hans-johnson at uiowa.edu
Thu Jul 29 21:19:56 EDT 2010

Brad,

The changes I made did not attempt to address the 64-bit integer or long
long issues.

I¹ve simply removed dead code that was never compiled if some of the
non-default Cmake ITK_LEGACY_REMOVE options were turned off.

The 64bit integer situation still needs to be addressed.

Hans

--
Hans J. Johnson, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor