[Insight-developers] Run Doxygen? (itk::Math namespace)

Bradley Lowekamp blowekamp at mail.nih.gov
Mon Mar 29 20:42:18 EDT 2010

Hello Luis,

I have a preference for that notation because it plays better with emacs. The auto indent, automatically prefixing on a new line etc... The multiline syntax of becomes tedious, to get things lined up correctly while editing the text. Emacs could likely be configured correctly for this style, but I don't know how to do that.

Also I am how to use /** */ with doxygen command line @{ or @cond. Is:
/** @{ */
correct?

Lastly, I didn't know that is was specified in the Style Guide in section 3.8:
http://www.itk.org/Wiki/images/c/c6/ITKStyle.pdf

There also some other files (largely in review), which use this style as well.

Should I change it to conform?

Thanks,
Brad