[Insight-developers] Run Doxygen? (itk::Math namespace)

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Tue Mar 30 10:27:24 EDT 2010

Hi Brad,

I would be in favor of sticking to a single standard
notation for Doxygen comments.

It will be surprising if there is no automatic way
of dealing with Doxygen indentation in Emacs.

  ... there is certainly one in Vim...        :-)

Doxygen supports at least four different notations
for documentation comments.

   http://www.doxygen.nl/docblocks.html

Mixing them up in the code will simply lead to
confusion.

The files in the Review directory are in...  "review".
If they are not conforming yet to the ITK standards,
we simply have to fix them there before they can
be moved to their final location in a stable directory.

We have bigger and more real problems to deal with
at this point to have to spend time going back on
reviewing the standards of code documentation.

I would rather invest time on fixing our Windows 64
issues, or crawling out of the Copyright nightmare
with ACM licensed code.