[Insight-developers] Need to add images for new tests to Data -- how to do that in a Gerrit topic?

Gaëtan Lehmann gaetan.lehmann at jouy.inra.fr
Thu Nov 4 09:47:45 EDT 2010

Or maybe keep the baseline data in the main git repository.

Managing this submodule for the data is quite painful.
I may have missed the explanation, but I still don't know what is the
advantage of such a separate repository for the data, other than the
size. I'm aware of many problems though.

Maybe it should be discussed in the next week meeting (where I won't
be, unfortunately)?

Gaëtan