[Insight-developers] Need to add images for new tests to Data -- how to do that in a Gerrit topic?

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Thu Nov 4 16:04:46 EDT 2010

I hope you have some discussion about this in Iowa. I assume it is a
proposal and not a mandate.

I hope that Baselines will remain (go back) in the ITK repository (not
a submodule). They currently take 17 megs.

Test data is another issue. If there is a solution it must allow
testing without an internet connection.

Bill