[Insight-developers] Need to add images for new tests to Data -- how to do that in a Gerrit topic?

Gaëtan Lehmann gaetan.lehmann at jouy.inra.fr
Fri Nov 5 08:35:28 EDT 2010

This method looks interesting for the large images.
IMO, it doesn't look that interesting for the small test images we are
used to have in Testing/Data, compared to a direct inclusion in the
ITK repository.

The procedure to add a new image on midas looks quite complex also -
nothing close to the "cvs add" we had before ITK 4 and git.

Do we really need a new layer of complexity like this one? I don't
think so.
Things should be kept simple when possible.

Regards,

Gaëtan

--
Gaëtan Lehmann