[Insight-developers] Proper way to fork itk with testing/data?

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sat Nov 6 15:29:43 EDT 2010

Hi Michael,

Your motivation for including the Testing/Data
directory in the fork:

Is to add new images to it ?

or

only for being able to run Experimental builds ?

--

If the second, you don't really need to fork the
Testing/Data directory as a Github repository,

Please let us know more about what you would
like to do,