[Insight-developers] Adding std::tr1 to ITK?

Williams, Norman K norman-k-williams at uiowa.edu
Wed Nov 10 11:59:40 EST 2010

Boost's tr1 could be fetched as an external project and integrated.  The namespace in boost is std::tr1 which looks just like any 'native' tr1 implementation.

What I don't know is if you can just pull down the TR1 stuff from boost by itself.  Boost is huge though, and what I'd like to avoid is TR1 being the camel's nose getting into the tent.