[Insight-developers] new specialized ExceptionObject macros

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Sun Nov 14 13:37:16 EST 2010

Luis,

I think they look good. I'm not sure how often applications
distinguish between exceptions. But since they are
itkExceptionObject's they don't affect applications that don't care.

However, they do bring up a possible backward compatibility issue down
the road. We have to be very careful how we name them. We will be
stuck with the names forever once we release them (I assume we agree
on that).

We need to come up with a naming convention.

Bill