[Insight-developers] adding authors to Gerrit reviewers

Marcus D. Hanwell marcus.hanwell at kitware.com
Wed Nov 17 11:20:52 EST 2010

That is the very necessary human element I was talking about. Also,
anyone can perform code reviews. I generally scan the list to see if
there are any I should look at. I actually watch projects, and get
emails when new changes are submitted - that is a setting under
Settings -> Watched Projects.

Marcus