[Insight-developers] adding authors to Gerrit reviewers

Wes Turner wes.turner at kitware.com
Wed Nov 17 11:15:00 EST 2010

I hesitate for suggesting this since it could end up sounding like a request
for more work, but familiarity with the previous version is not necessarily
the only issue that impacts a code review.  My code contributions to ITK are
pretty small, but I have used ITK for a number of years and have even helped
guide new hires and interns in using and contributing to ITK.  So far I've
completed 3 code reviews and found 3 issues ...

- Wes

Wesley D. Turner, Ph.D.
Kitware, Inc.
Technical Leader