[Insight-developers] PolyLineParametricPath bug report -- from a parallel Universe?

kent williams norman-k-williams at uiowa.edu
Mon Nov 22 17:53:00 EST 2010

I seem to be missing something about this bug report:

He's complaining about poor performance in the PolyLineParametricPath, but
the code he includes with the bug report bears no resemblance to the
itkPolyLineParametricPath.txx currently checked into ITK4.

That would be explainable if someone had refactored this code, but it looks
like it hasn't been changed in any substantive way since 5 years before this
bug was logged.

So the question is, should I just close this bug, or is there some
relationship btw this bug report and ITK that I'm missing?