[Insight-developers] Utilities/hooks.sh

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Tue Oct 5 16:01:04 EDT 2010

Actually, there were six reviewers. You were the only one to review
it. Looks like a process breakdown.

I think it is good to have a script to do the setup perhaps it could
echo more info about what it is doing..

I just ran it and got this message:
cd ../ITKPersonal
[ITKPersonal(master)] Utilities/hooks.sh
fatal: Couldn't find remote ref remotes/origin/hooks

Did you run it?

Bill