[Insight-developers] Utilities/hooks.sh

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Tue Oct 5 16:47:49 EDT 2010

Bill,

What does git remote tell you? Or git config -l | grep remote?

Is your main remote named "origin"? Does it point at ITK.git?

*davidcole at qwghlm : ITK *
*$ git remote -v*
origin git://itk.org/ITK.git (fetch)
origin git://itk.org/ITK.git (push)

*davidcole at qwghlm : ITK *
*$ git config -l | grep remote*
remote.origin.fetch=+refs/heads/*:refs/remotes/origin/*
remote.origin.url=git://itk.org/ITK.git
branch.master.remote=origin