[Insight-developers] Compile errors may be related to your checkin?

Hans Johnson hans-johnson at uiowa.edu
Mon Oct 11 11:33:24 EDT 2010

Bill,

These error are related to my check-in.  See earlier message posted this
morning regarding:  ITK_USE_TEMPLATE_META_PROGRAMMING_LOOP_UNROLLING

This error is an interaction between the changes I made, and setting the
ITK_USE_TEMPLATE_META_PROGRAMMING_LOOP_UNROLLING to OFF.

It is a simple fix either way, but I would prefer to remove
ITK_USE_TEMPLATE_META_PROGRAMMING_LOOP_UNROLLING as a compile time option.

Hans