[Insight-developers] Compile errors may be related to your checkin?

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Mon Oct 11 11:50:56 EDT 2010

Hans,

I agree that it should be ON. The only reason to leave the ifdef in is
because the #else portion shows the intent of the template meta
programming. The template programming itself is a bit ugly (I wrote
the image transform helper stuff).  We could just remove it as a cmake
option and force it to be on.

Bill