[Insight-developers] Compile errors may be related to your checkin?

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Mon Oct 11 12:16:04 EDT 2010

I did some tests a few years ago when I wrote the coordinate transform
stuff. The metaprogrammig was better on most compilers if I recall.
There was a test that tried to time the difference.

There is a test Testing/Code/Common/itkImageComputeOffsetAndIndexTest
that does timing comparisions, but it seems it is not run.

I'll check into that.

Bill