[Insight-developers] Gerrit Reviewers : Still Looking for more.

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Thu Oct 14 14:46:27 EDT 2010

Excellent !
We have convergence.

Thanks a lot to all of you who volunteered
to help with the review process.

The current list of reviewers is here:

http://www.itk.org/Wiki/ITK/Gerrit/Reviewers

We have 22 which was our target,
but more helpers are always welcome.

Please note that we are all learning this
new process and refining it as we go,
so, feel free to ask questions and point
out any rough edges that you may find.