[Insight-developers] ITK wrapping status

Gaëtan Lehmann gaetan.lehmann at jouy.inra.fr
Fri Oct 15 11:01:44 EDT 2010

Le 14 oct. 10 à 20:17, kent williams a écrit :

> So you're completely dropping TCL support?  That's what Hans
> indicated, but
> it looks now like it's in the supported-sort-of-but-not-maintained
> category.
> One of my jobs in the next year is going to be porting thousands of
> lines of
> Tcl to Python for this reason?

Hi,

Wrappers are not to be broken in several places for Tcl, some of them
reported by you.
Our plan is to not invest time in fixing non obvious bugs in Tcl. If
someone eles wants to provide fixes, Tcl will stay there as a usable
but non officially supported target language.

If nobody provides bug fixes it will at least be hidden in the
advanced options, but more likely fully removed.

Regards,

Gaëtan