[Insight-developers] Preventing Out Of Source Builds -- http://review.source.kitware.com/#change, 157

Hans Johnson hans-johnson at uiowa.edu
Wed Oct 20 13:57:41 EDT 2010

Kent,

The nifti Makefiles are there so that ITK has an EXACT duplicate of the
nifti tree.  This could even be replaced by an Add_External_Project() option
as of CMAKE 2.8.

Removing those Makefiles will make it more difficult to syncronize between
ITK and NIFTI.  (Note:  The syncronizations have gone both ways, and both
communities have benefited).

I would really prefer if they were not removed.

Hans