[Insight-developers] Chasing some ITK Bug tracker bugs -- silly 'defensive' coding == 100s of warnings.

Bradley Lowekamp blowekamp at mail.nih.gov
Thu Oct 21 19:44:51 EDT 2010

Hello again,

I believe I bought this issue up at the TCON this week. These warning are on the dashboard here:

http://www.cdash.org/CDash/viewBuildError.php?type=1&buildid=755396

I presume these are the same ones.

If I recall the code there was also many large blocks of "#if 0" too. There is definitely room to some cleanup there. I'd suggest file a bug to track the issue, before you get started.

Brad