[Insight-developers] Parallel builds with CMake?

Gaëtan Lehmann gaetan.lehmann at jouy.inra.fr
Fri Oct 22 17:08:33 EDT 2010

Luis,

The newest WrapITK is still outside of ITK v4 repository. I'm working
on style fixes now (while trying to keep things working) to keep the
history as clean as possible in git.

   http://code.google.com/p/wrapitk/source/list

The integration in an ITK branch should follow soon.

So the only useful build you can set up for now for WrapITK is an
external WrapITK build.

Gaëtan

--
Gaëtan Lehmann