[Insight-developers] Parallel builds with CMake?

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Fri Oct 22 18:07:51 EDT 2010

Michal,

Thanks for clarifying what works and what doesn't.

Here is my attempt to organize this information
http://www.itk.org/Wiki/ITK_Release_4/Wrapping/Parallel_Build_Status

Maybe by filling up these tables a pattern would emerge...

Could developers, please mark in this table,
the cases for which you can show that wrapping
is working or not ?

I'm thinking here about WrapITK...

Does anyone see a need for keeping the previous
wrapping around ?