[Insight-developers] kitware public wiki and xml

Gabe Hart gabe.hart at kitware.com
Tue Oct 26 13:07:31 EDT 2010

As pointed out on today's tcon, the XML sample file I have posted for
the migration guides cannot be properly parsed.  The problem was
including angle brackets in the sample code section which the XML parser
thought were a new tag.  This was easy enough to fix, but the real
problem now lies in the fact that it seems the wiki forbids the
uploading of correctly formatted XML documents for security reasons.  I
get the error:

"This file contains HTML or script code that may be erroneously
interpreted by a web browser."

Does anyone know a way around this error?

Thanks,
-Gabe

--
Gabe Hart