[Insight-developers] KWStyle as an ITK submodule?

Matthew McCormick (thewtex) matt at mmmccormick.com
Thu Oct 28 17:05:51 EDT 2010

Hi Gaëtan,

> I think it would be nice to have KWStyle as a submodule of ITK so that it
> can be retrieved by SetupForDevelopment.sh and built at the same time than
> ITK. This would remove the step 3 in the list above.
>
> There would also be a few nice side effects:
> - it would be easier to run the style check in ITK
> - it would be easier to require a specific version of KWStyle
>
> What do you think?

Sounds great.

A possible hangup -- the build directory could be anywhere.
Specifying the location of the KWStyle executable then becomes
difficult for the development setup scripts.  Maybe take the
unconventional approach to building the executable in the source tree
and adding it to .gitignore?

Matt