[Insight-developers] Multi-threaded NormalizedCorrelationImageToImageMetric

Bradley Lowekamp blowekamp at mail.nih.gov
Fri Oct 29 13:38:12 EDT 2010

Hello all,

Last week I completed the mutli-threaded version the NormalizedCorrelationImageToImageMetric. Complements to the design of the mutli-threaded image to image metric as it was easy to understand and straightforward.

I have pushed it to my github:
http://github.com/blowekamp/ITK/commit/e5beae8a389b8445826047b03fc25852b81314e6

I do not know what the plans are for the image registration framework, or what currently what should be the path for this contribution.

Please let me know if I should just push it to gerrit for review or what should be done.

Thanks,
Brad

Bradley Lowekamp
Lockheed Martin Contractor for