[Insight-developers] SimpleITK dashboard

Dan Mueller dan.muel at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 09:31:17 EDT 2011

Hi Dan B,

Typically the exe can find its dependencies if the required .dlls and
.so files reside in the same directory. I would not expect you to need
to add the binary directory to the mono LD_LIBRARY_PATH environment
variable.

Does the native.so actually exist in
../SimpleITK-linux/Wrapping/CSharpBinaries? Perhaps there was a build
issue?

Dan M