[Insight-developers] SimpleITK dashboard

Daniel Blezek Blezek.Daniel at mayo.edu
Wed Aug 3 10:45:10 EDT 2011

Dan M,

Yes, that turned out to be the case (now I understand why you put the .so in
the CSharpBinaries directory).  The problem was that I had installed both 32
and 64-bit Mono runtimes.  The 32-bit version overwrote the 64-bit version,
and my .so was 64-bit, so it couldn't be loaded / found.  The error message
wasn't quite as useful as it should have been.

The one test seemed to work, I'll see how they all run.

BTW: what would be the ramification of putting the .so/.dll in the standard
lib directory?  We've been trying to make "native" distributions that would
be useful for a Python or Java programmer.  What would a C# programmer
expect to download and put into his project?  Would it be a zip file with
the .dll and the C# library?

Thanks,
-dan