[Insight-developers] Class list: itkv3 vs itkv4

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 16:17:33 EST 2011

Some more info regarding removed/renamed classes:

Of the 170 classes,

59 are covered by a migration doc
46 are old statistics classes and might be covered by the statistics
migration document
16 are renamed colormap functor classes
6 were patented and removed
10 were FEM classes that should be covered by the fem migration pages
21 were itkOpt classes that replaced non opt version

This looks encouraging...